Monday, August 17, 2020

Google my Business 3.0 is on the way in August 2020

Google My Business results have become a big part of the online presence of brick and mortar businesses. If someone searches for "electrician near me" or "electrician + LOCATION," they do not want to explore websites. They want to find an electrician.

Google understands this and has started showing real businesses at the top of their search results.

Our complete guide to Google My Business will show you how to master the platform and get the best results for your business in 2020 and beyond. We will show you how to create your Google My Business account, list your business, optimize your listing, and more.

This step-by-step guide will help you understand Google My Business inside and out so that you can improve your Google Map rankings, communicate with customers, control your online presence, and generate more leads.

Happy Learning!


Chapter 1: Everything You Need to Know About Google My Business

Chapter 2: Why Do You Need a Google My Business Listing?

Chapter 3: Important Google My Business Covid-19 Updates

Chapter 4: Latest Google My Business Features for Your Business

Chapter 5: Google My Business Technical Set Up Guide

Chapter 6: How to Create a Google My Business Listing?

Chapter 7: How to Increase GMB Reviews and Conversions

Chapter 8: How to Optimize Your Google My Business Listing This Year?

Chapter 9: Improving Local SEO With Google My Business

Chapter 10: Common GMB Mistakes and How to Fix Them

Chapter 11: Case Studies

Conclusion


No comments:

Post a Comment