Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Feel Rich In Christmas

I am living a comfortable life – all my debts are paid, I don't carry a credit card debt, and I do a good 9-6 job. Yet, I feel I can do better.

I often see people around me – happy yet fulfilled.

Exploring the unchartered waters, I tried my hands on this book. It changed my perspective of financial freedom, which I thought was limited to a 9-6 job.

Feel Rich In Christmas 


As a kid, I have been told that getting good grades and a good job is the ladder to financial freedom. It's a sham. Everything boils down to your financial decisions and this book provides a great foundation to teach you those.

This is a great book for teens, young adults, or adults dipping their toes in the personal finance water who might be intimidated by most financial tomes.


Laura Maya 





This book was comprehensive, crisp, and easy to read. And by "easy" I mean this book provides sound information on the importance of money. It clearly distinguishes the difference between the thinking of the rich and the poor. The biggest revelation for me was that the author is right!
 They never taught me how to be rich at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment